Please join us on Saturday, October 2 from 10AM-12:30PM for an Art Walk with Homan Square neighbors and ArtWest Gallery founder, Alexie Young. We will begin at the Nichols Tower parking lot (906 S Homan) and walk to the art sites, ending the walk with snacks and music back where we started at the Tower parking lot.
The Art Walk will include:
- Discussion with Alexie Young on her paintings installed on vacant lots around the community
- Sunflower planting with NLCCC GROWSS
- Tacos from Taylor’s Tacos
- DJ and music
- The opportunity to decorate your own community tile
- And conversations with the architects of the upcoming housing project on the lots
Additional information will be posted to the Foundation for Homan Square Instagram Page. Please reach out to Kevin Sutton (email@example.com) or Lydia Collins (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.